This vacation offers a panoramic exploration of England, Wales, and Scotland. Begin with an overnight in London, then head west to prehistoric Stonehenge.
London, England * Plymouth, England * Cardiff, Wales * Liverpool, England * Glasgow, Scotland * Inverness, Scotland * Edinburgh, Scotland * York, England * London, EnglandRates starting at $2,189 per person
14 Nights * Available April 1 – October 7, 2014
Journey through the lands of kings, queens, and leprechauns! Begin in London with two overnights and guided sightseeing that features the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and visits to St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Changing of the Guard, if held.
London, England * Newport, Wales * Waterford, Ireland * Killarney, Ireland * Dublin, Ireland * Belfast, Ireland * Edinburgh, Scotland * York, England * Stratford-upon-Avon, England * London, England
Rates starting at $2,789 per person
- Sip on a traditional Irish coffee, a Local Favorite in the Emerald Isle
- Watch Highland dancers perform while listening to bagpipe players in Edinburgh
- Sail through the heart of London during a relaxing cruise on the Thames River
- Try authentic fare from Irish Stew to the Ploughman’s Platter
Highlights & Hotspots
- Enjoy a guided tour of the impressive House of Waterford Crystal
- Discover the mystery and beauty of the prehistoric monument Stonehenge
- Don’t miss the opportunity to see the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
- Tour the extraordinary Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Get VIP access and special treatment at Britain’s must-see attractions
- Take the guesswork out of tours, with expert guides at your service
- Stay in the best hotels in the city, thanks to Globus’ knowledge and connections
- Never worry about transportation, it’s all included – just sit back and enjoy the ride
Contact me at allison at pvactravel.com to help you plan the perfect Britain experience!