Thinking about Europe?
Emerald-green isles, deep-blue fjords, spired red roofs: Welcome to the land of colorful legends, convivial people and captivating scenery.
* Stay at 51 Buckingham Gate, and enjoy royal treatment
* Visit Highclere Castle, site of the popular TV show, Downton Abbey (see pic above)
* Enjoy a luxury cruise to the British Isles and Denmark
* Experience the Best of London’s West End Theatre
* Enjoy alpine activities in the Bernese Oberland
Raise a glass of vino and say “Salute!” to the good life. Succumb to sun-soaked beaches, cliff-hanging villages, and verdant countryside.
* Take a river cruise on AMA Waterways around Portugal
* Stay in the beautiful Hotel Eden Rome, with private airport transfers and a bottle of Italian red wine upon arrival (The Trevi Fountain is pictured above!)
* Visit Venice and get upgraded at Hotel Cipriani
* Experience Sicily and stay at Villa Sant’ Andrea and Grand Hotel Timeo
Gaze at gilded palaces, painted monasteries and golden onion domes. Wander through grand bazaars, magnificent mosques and a surreal stone forest.
* Take a trip on a SeaDream Yacht, and visit the Black Sea to Istanbul
* The Orient Express Trains & Cruises can take you from Venice to Budapest to Paris or London
* Visit The Grande Kremlin Palace, and Tour the Hermitage Museum, and schedule a trip to Moscow and St. Petersburg (Catherine’s Palace pictured above)
*Explore Kiev with a guide, and see artisans at work in the Amber Room
Explore a fairetale land of lavender fields, snowy peaks and cobbled streets lined with chocolate shops – not to mention Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
* Stay in Provence, France at Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa, overlooking the French Riviera
* Experience a D-Day Revival Tour at Normandy, with a full day guided tour
* Be treated like royalty at Esprit Saint Germain in Paris
* Indulge in a shopping experience and tour at Galeries Lafayette
* Stay at the most famous seaside promenade in the world: Cannes’ La Croisette