Explore the Road Less Traveled
(Equador, Galapagos Islands, Peru)
Explore the earth, water, fire, and air of two of South America’s most exhilarating destinations on a one-of-a-kind expedition:
- Ten nights accommodations in exclusive and boutique hotels
- Four nights aboard luxury yacht La Pinta
- Guided city tours in Quito and Cusco
- Full day tour of Cotopaxi National Park
- Full day Sacred Valley exploration, including Pisac Market and ruins
- Guided visit through Machu Picchu
- Scenic flight over mysterious Nazca Line
Myanmar Biking Vacation
(Yangon, Bagan, Mount Popa, Pindaya, Inle Lake)
Come explore this mysterious and long-cloistered world by bike.
- Soak up sights and sounds of secluded areas rarely seen by outsiders
- Loser yourself amid 2000 temples and pagodas in Ancient Bagan
- Enjoy authentic interactions with Burmese
- Pedal to heavenly Inle Lake and behold floating gardens and entire villages built on stilts
- Embrace serendipitous moments and unexpected discoveries off the tourist path
Enrichment Series Uganda
This 11-day exploration of Uganda offers unique opportunities not found elsewhere in Africa. Encounter some of the last remaining wild mountain gorillas; game drives travel the dramatic landscapes, and spot the big five.
- Trek into Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for the chance to encounter some of the few remaining mountain gorillas left in the wild
- Explore Kibale Forest National Park home to 13 primates and lots of bird species
- Game drives through Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Cruise the Kazinga Channel by private boat to see large concentrations of hippo
- Go on safari in Lake Mburo National Park, excellent for bird watchers
- Drive through the Ishasha region and encounter the famed tree-climbing lions
…and much more!
Ask me about the Western Explorer package to travel to Canada, or the Alaskan package to experience the Northern Lights!